Thank you for registering to a Storywriting School course! Please scroll down to view information on fees, payment deadlines, and our terms and conditions.
After paying, please visit http://paid.storywritingschool.com to log your payment.
*The following qualify for 20% scholarship: minors, full-time students, employed or licensed teachers, homeschooling parents, persons with disabilities, senior citizens, and members of Sunshine Place (applicable to courses held at Sunshine Place).
Attend sets of courses and save!
(Notes: Bundles are for specific dates. Registrations and payments for bundles are NOT TRANSFERABLE to other persons or other dates. Please avail of bundles only if you're sure you will attend the specified dates. Also, there will be no further discounts to bundle fees. Bundle fees are cheaper than pre-registered, prepaid fees at 20% scholarship.)
Storywriting Basics Bundle
March 2020 at The Other Room, Malingap St., Quezon City
- Storywriting Basics: Story Design [March 7-8 (Saturday-Sunday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- Storywriting Basics: Storytelling [March 14-15 (Saturday-Sunday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- Storywriting Basics: Characterization [March 21 (Saturday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
Bundle fee: ₱11,000 (Must be paid in full by March 6, 2019)
July 6-9 at Sunshine Place, Jupiter St., Makati
- The Writer’s Spark: Catching Ideas [July 6 (Monday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- The Writer’s Seed: Cultivating Your Story Idea [July 7 (Tuesday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- The Writer’s Flow: Getting Into the Zone [July 8 (Wednesday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- The Writer’s Eye: Reading Like a Writer [July 9 (Thursday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
Bundle fee: ₱9,000 (Must be paid in full by July 5, 2019)
Unless otherwise stated, you must have paid in full by the day prior to the start of the course to avail of the pre-registration rate. For example, if your course is scheduled to start on December 5, you should have paid in full by December 4. Any payments made on the starting day of the course will use the walk-in rate.
However, since we allocate seats on a first-come, first-served basis, we encourage you to pay as soon as possible in order to secure your seat.
Note: On the registration form, we asked for your preferred payment channel. However, you may opt to change payment channels without sending us prior notification.
1. Online though credit card or PayPal
You may pay for your course online using a credit card or a PayPal account. If you're using a credit card, you don't need to have a PayPal account to send us your payment.
2. Bank deposit or transfer
We receive payments through BDO or BPI.
3. 7-Eleven, M Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier, or Coins.ph wallet
For a small service fee, you may pay in cash through 7-Eleven, M Lhuillier, or Cebuana Lhuillier. If you have a Coins.ph wallet, you can send us your payment without any additional charges.
4. Our venue partners
Sunshine Place and Buku Buku Kafe can receive course payments for the courses scheduled at their venues. Please pay them directly in cash.
5. Cash upon walk-in
We accept cash payments onsite right before the class starts. Since the payment is made on the day of the course, you'll pay using the walk-in rates, which are higher than the pre-registered, prepaid rates.
Terms and Conditions for Event Payments
Paying for a course means you accept the terms and conditions below.
1. Your enrollment will be final upon full payment. Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Any registrations that are not fully paid before the first day of the course will be subject to the walk-in rate (live, in-person classes) or late enrollment rate (online classes).
2. Those availing of the 20% scholarship for minors, full-time students, employed or PRC-licensed teachers, homeschooling parents, persons with disabilities, and senior citizens must have submitted valid documentation to qualify for the scholarship rate. (Note: If you were not able to upload the proper documentation through the registration form, you may email the file(s) to email@example.com.)
3. Course payments are non-refundable. Those who have pre-registered and paid for live classes but cannot make it to class will automatically be transferred to the online class counterpart of the same course and schedule. Also, if a live class cannot proceed because of circumstances outside Storywriting School's control (e.g. natural or man-made disasters, government restrictions, quarantines), the entire class will be done online. In case you absolutely do not want to be transferred to an online class, you may pre-register and then pay the walk-in rate at the venue on the day of class. Please follow our FB page to find out if a live class will stop accepting walk-ins; otherwise, you may assume that the class will accept walk-ins.