Thank you for registering to a Storywriting School course! Please scroll down to view information on fees, payment deadlines, and our terms and conditions.
After paying, please visit http://paid.storywritingschool.com to log your payment.
*The following qualify for 20% scholarship: minors, full-time students, employed or licensed teachers, homeschooling parents, persons with disabilities, senior citizens, and members of Sunshine Place (applicable to courses held at Sunshine Place).
Attend sets of courses and save!
(Notes: Bundles are for specific dates. Registrations and payments for bundles are NOT TRANSFERABLE to other persons or other dates. Please avail of bundles only if you're sure you will attend the specified dates. Also, there will be no further discounts to bundle fees. Bundle fees are cheaper than pre-registered, prepaid fees at 20% scholarship.)
Storywriting Basics Bundle
March 2020 at The Other Room, Malingap St., Quezon City
- Storywriting Basics: Story Design [March 7-8 (Saturday-Sunday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- Storywriting Basics: Storytelling [March 14-15 (Saturday-Sunday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- Storywriting Basics: Characterization [March 21 (Saturday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
Bundle fee: ₱11,000 (Must be paid in full by March 6, 2019)
June 6-7 at Fully Booked Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati
- The Writer’s Spark: Catching Ideas [June 6 (Saturday), 11:00AM-6:00PM]
- The Writer’s Seed: Cultivating Your Story Idea [June 7 (Sunday), 11:00AM-6:00PM]
Bundle fee: ₱4,500 (Must be paid in full by June 5, 2019)
Writing and Editing Bundle
June 13-14 at Fully Booked Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati
- The Writer’s Flow: Getting Into the Zone [June 13 (Saturday), 11:00AM-6:00PM]
- The Writer’s Eye: Reading Like a Writer [June 14 (Sunday), 11:00AM-6:00PM]
Bundle fee: ₱4,500 (Must be paid in full by June 12, 2019)
July 6-9 at Sunshine Place, Jupiter St., Makati
- The Writer’s Spark: Catching Ideas [July 6 (Monday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- The Writer’s Seed: Cultivating Your Story Idea [July 7 (Tuesday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- The Writer’s Flow: Getting Into the Zone [July 8 (Wednesday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- The Writer’s Eye: Reading Like a Writer [July 9 (Thursday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
Bundle fee: ₱9,000 (Must be paid in full by July 5, 2019)
Unless otherwise stated, you must have paid in full by the day prior to the start of the course to avail of the pre-registration rate. For example, if your course is scheduled to start on December 5, you should have paid in full by December 4. Any payments made on the starting day of the course will use the walk-in rate.
However, since we allocate seats on a first-come, first-served basis, we encourage you to pay as soon as possible in order to secure your seat.
Note: On the registration form, we asked for your preferred payment channel. However, you may opt to change payment channels without sending us prior notification.
1. Online though credit card or PayPal
You may pay for your course online using a credit card or a PayPal account. If you're using a credit card, you don't need to have a PayPal account to send us your payment.
2. Bank deposit or transfer
We receive payments through BDO or BPI.
3. 7-Eleven, M Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier, or Coins.ph wallet
For a small service fee, you may pay in cash through 7-Eleven, M Lhuillier, or Cebuana Lhuillier. If you have a Coins.ph wallet, you can send us your payment without any additional charges.
4. Our venue partners
Sunshine Place and Buku Buku Kafe can receive course payments for the courses scheduled at their venues. Please pay them directly in cash.
5. Cash upon walk-in
We accept cash payments onsite right before the class starts. Since the payment is made on the day of the course, you'll pay using the walk-in rates, which are higher than the pre-registered, prepaid rates.
Terms and Conditions for Event Payments
Paying for a course means you accept the terms and conditions below.
1. Your enrollment will be final upon full payment. Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Any registrations that are not fully paid before the first day of the course will be subject to the walk-in rate.
2. Those availing of the 20% scholarship for minors, full-time students, employed or PRC-licensed teachers, homeschooling parents, persons with disabilities, and senior citizens must e-mail documentary proof to firstname.lastname@example.org before payment.
3. Course payments are non-refundable but are transferable. You may either send someone else to occupy your seat or attend a later course schedule, on the following conditions:
a. If you send another person to take your place, we will issue the certificate to the person who actually attended. You must inform us of the substitution one hour prior to the start of class at the latest, or else your substitute will not be accommodated. If you qualified for our 20% scholarship but your substitute does not, your substitute must pay the balance before joining the class.
b. If you prefer to attend a later course, you must inform us about it 48 hours prior to the start of class at the latest. This will allow us to inform people in the wait list about the vacant seat and give them a chance to avail of the pre-registration rate. (If you don't make the 48-hour mark, you may send a substitute instead.) You may enroll in another course of the same price or greater; if the fee of the later course is higher than that of your original payment, you must pay the balance the day before the course date at the latest. You may choose a course scheduled within one year of your original course date.
If you do not attend the course you paid for and you fail to meet the above conditions, your chance to transfer your payment to a substitute or to another schedule will be forfeited.