You've got a writing plan. All you need to do is to get the actual writing done. It's easy to think that dedication is all that's needed to pull you through, but then many obstacles can get in the way: busy schedules, distractions, overwhelmedness.
The Writer's Flow: Getting Into the Zone is a six-hour crash course that will put you under an intensive writing regimen. By the end of class, you'll have repeatedly practised a simple but effective writing method—one that overcomes daunting tasks, easily fits into hectic schedules, and wards off distractions long enough so that you'd be able to get writing done on a daily basis—earning you the skill of going from outline to zero draft.
Note: Most of our courses are for writing stories, but the tools given in this class can be applied to writing articles, academic papers, business correspondence, etc.
Minimum age for this workshop: 8 years old
The Writer's Flow: Getting Into the Zone is taught by Dr. Joem Antonio. A published author and playwright, he holds a Ph.D. in Creative Writing from UP Diliman and is an eight-time Palanca Award winner. He believes that writing is a skill that can be learned by even those who weren't magically "born with the talent." Through his writing courses and workshops, he teaches writing as a science, leaving students with clear methods that allow them to move their writing projects forward.
June 13, 2020 (Saturday), 11:00AM-6:00PM
₱3,000 (₱2,000 if paid on or before Jun. 12)*
This class will be held both live and online.
July 8, 2020 (Wednesday), 10:00AM-5:00PM
₱3,600 (₱3,000 if paid on or before Jul. 7)*
*Minors, full-time students, employed or licensed teachers, homeschooling parents, persons with disabilities, and senior citizens are automatically given a 20% scholarship after presenting documents as proof.
This course is part of two bundles!
Take a whole bundle and save.
Writing and Editing Bundle
June 13-14 at Fully Booked Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati
- The Writer’s Flow: Getting Into the Zone [June 13 (Saturday), 11:00AM-6:00PM]
- The Writer’s Eye: Reading Like a Writer [June 14 (Sunday), 11:00AM-6:00PM]
Bundle rate: ₱4,500 (Must be paid in full by June 12, 2019)
July 6-9 at Sunshine Place, Jupiter St., Makati
- The Writer’s Spark: Catching Ideas [July 6 (Monday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- The Writer’s Seed: Cultivating Your Story Idea [July 7 (Tuesday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- The Writer’s Flow: Getting Into the Zone [July 8 (Wednesday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- The Writer’s Eye: Reading Like a Writer [July 9 (Thursday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
Bundle rate: ₱9,000 (Must be paid in full by July 5, 2019)
Terms and conditions:
- The bundle rate of ₱11,000 must be paid in full on or before Mar. 6, 2020.
- The bundle registration is for only one (1) specific participant. No substitutions allowed.
- The bundle rate is a payment for The Writer’s Spark: Catching Ideas (July 6, 2020), The Writer’s Seed: Cultivating Your Story Idea (July 7, 2020), The Writer’s Flow: Getting Into the Zone (July 8, 2020), and The Writer’s Eye: Reading Like a Writer (July 9, 2020). Those availing of this package rate WILL NOT be allowed to transfer to later schedules.
- The bundle rate is not valid in conjunction with other discounts and promos.