The Other Room
The Other Room is a coworking space and vinyl cafe in one. With its unique blend of productivity and fun, The Other Room is indeed a great place for a writing marathon!
- We hold classes there at 10:00AM-5:00PM. We break for lunch at 12:00-1:00PM.
- Your fee includes unlimited coffee and juice! For lunch, you may order from The Other Room, bring your own food (no corkage!), or go out to eat in one of the food establishments nearby.
- They have sockets for charging your gadgets. There's free wi-fi, too!
Please click on the course title you're interested in to view more details.
March 7-8, 2020 (Saturday-Sunday), 10:00AM-5:00PM
March 14-15, 2020 (Saturday-Sunday), 10:00AM-5:00PM
Storywriting Basics Bundle 2020
March 2020 at The Other Room, Malingap St., Quezon City
- Storywriting Basics: Story Design [March 7-8 (Saturday-Sunday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- Storywriting Basics: Storytelling [March 14-15 (Saturday-Sunday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
- Storywriting Basics: Characterization [March 21 (Saturday), 10:00AM-5:00PM]
Bundle fee: ₱11,000 (Must be paid in full by March 6, 2019)
Terms and conditions:
- The bootcamp package rate of ₱11,000 must be paid in full on or before Mar. 6, 2020.
- The bootcamp package registration is for only one (1) specific participant. No substitutions allowed.
- The bootcamp package rate is a payment for Storywriting Basics: Story Design, Storywriting Basics: Storytelling, and Storywriting Basics: Characterization in March 2020. Those availing of this package rate WILL NOT be allowed to transfer to later schedules.
- The bootcamp package rate is not valid in conjunction with other discounts and promos.