Sunshine Place is a senior recreation center that hosts programs and activities for senior citizens and other members of their community.
Note: While we expect our workshops at Sunshine Place to include more senior citizens than usual, registrations are open to writing students eight years old and above.
A few notes
- Our classes at Sunshine Place start at 10:00AM.
- We hold classes at the fifth floor/roof deck of the building.
- We break for lunch at 12:00-1:00PM. You may have lunch at any of the establishments in the area.
- There are a limited number of power outlets in the room, so we highly suggest that you bring any gadgets fully charged or bring a power bank.
- There's free parking at the basement of the building. Parking slots are available on a first come, first serve basis across all clients of the building. Affiliate parking is available at SM Cyber One Building (walking distance, fronting Max's Jupiter).
Please click on the course title you're interested in to view more details.
January 18 (Saturday), 10:00AM-5:00PM
May 16 (Saturday), 10:00AM-5:00PM
This class will be held online only.
September 19, 2020 (Saturday), 10:00AM-5:00PM