Sunshine Place is a senior recreation center that hosts programs and activities for senior citizens and other members of their community.
Note: While we expect our workshops at Sunshine Place to include more senior citizens than usual, registrations are open to writing students eight years old and above.
A few notes
- Our classes at Sunshine Place start at 10:00AM.
- We hold classes at the second floor of the building.
- We break for lunch at 12:00-1:00PM. You may have lunch at any of the establishments in the area. You may also opt to order from the restaurant at the ground floor and have food delivered to the workshop venue.
- There are a limited number of power outlets in the room, so we highly suggest that you bring any gadgets fully charged or bring a power bank.
- There's free parking at the basement of the building. Affiliate parking is available at SM Cyber One Building (walking distance, fronting Max's Jupiter). Parking slots are on a first come, first serve basis across all clients of the building.
Please click on the course title you're interested in to view more details.
June 30 (Saturday), 10:00AM-5:00PM