Sunshine Place is a senior recreation center that hosts programs and activities for senior citizens and other members of their community.
Note: While we expect our workshops at Sunshine Place to include more senior citizens than usual, registrations are open to writing students eight years old and above.
A few notes
- Our classes at Sunshine Place start at 10:00AM.
- We hold classes at the fifth floor/roof deck of the building.
- We break for lunch at 12:00-1:00PM. You may have lunch at any of the establishments in the area. Also, you may also opt to bring food or order from the restaurant and eat at the workshop venue. If your class is on a Friday, note that Holy Mass is held in an adjacent room during the lunch hour, but you are free to stay and eat in the workshop area if you wish.
- There are a limited number of power outlets in the room, so we highly suggest that you bring any gadgets fully charged or bring a power bank.
- There's free parking at the basement of the building. Affiliate parking is available at SM Cyber One Building (walking distance, fronting Max's Jupiter). Parking slots are available on a first come, first serve basis across all clients of the building.
Please click on the course title you're interested in to view more details.
March 8 (Friday), 10:00AM-5:00PM
May 24 (Friday), 10:00AM-5:00PM
Storywriting Bootcamp 2019
Want to attend our three events on July 8-12, 2019 (Mon-Fri) at Sunshine Place, Makati? We can give you special rate! Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
July 8-9 (Monday-Tuesday), 10:00AM-5:00PM
July 10-11 (Wednesday-Thursday), 10:00AM-5:00PM
July 12 (Friday), 10:00AM-5:00PM